Playhouse playgroup aims to be a fun and relaxed place where children are encouraged to learn through play, and make friends, by providing them with stimulating activities, materials and situations. It is a friendly group for Mums, Dads, Grannies, Nannies, Childminders, in fact anyone who looks after little ones and where they can develop a sense of community and social support.
The Playhouse Playgroup runs Monday to Friday 9.30am-12pm during term time for children between 18 months and 5 years. You can find us in The Romany, a hidden oasis just off Lyford Road.
A Typical Session lead by our two trained Playleaders would be:
- Free Play with lots of different Toys e.g. Farm, Cars, Dolls, Dressing Up and other Role Play. As well as an opportunity to use our wonderful enclosed garden with a Slide, Pirate Ship and big Wendy House, the ever-popular Little Tikes Cars or just to run around…
- An Activity either as part of the session or after.
- Daily Circle Time with a snack and drink and a few songs.
|Mondays||Arts and Crafts, Dance and Movement|
|Tuesdays||Cooking or Arts and Crafts|
|Thursdays||Cooking or Arts and Crafts|
|Fridays||Arts and Crafts, Dance and Movement|
- How much do you charge?
- We charge for £8.50 per session with a second sibling for £7 and the third for free. Fees are charged Termly. As we are Ofsted registered we are able to take childcare vouchers.
- Can I bring siblings younger than 18 months?
- Yes, younger siblings are very welcome and can attend for free.
- But isn't there a waiting list?
- Sometimes but not as often as you may think so please contact Lisa Gomer on 07702 017 763 or email email@example.com.
- Are you registered with OFSTED?
- Yes, the playgroup is registered with OFSTED. A set of our Policies and Procedures, which provide the framework for our daily operation, is available on request at playgroup for parents to inspect.